Nailstone Community Group Minutes 20.09.18
Present: Sam, Phil, Sarah F, Dan, Nicky, Sharon, Sarah T, Deryck, Tony, Cath, Stephen, Aelc
- Not had many photos sent in.
- One final push this weekend.
- Monday 24th September – Starting at 7.30pm
- Sam – Bread and Butter
- Tim – crumble
- Janet – trifle
- Tony – Something with pears (Pears from Alec)
- Macmillan coffee morning Friday 28th Sept at 11am – Does Claire need any cakes?
- History walk and talk 29th Sept 10am
- Quiz – Sat 6th Oct
- Litter pick Sat 13th Oct
- Church Macmillan coffee morning Sat 22nd Sept – Possibly 10am.
- Date for the group diary 20th/21st October Alec’s apple day.
- Sarah needs cheque signing as had the lottery renewal.
- Cath has had some cheques in for indulgence day.
- Fliers at graphic – some going in graphic in Desford etc.
- Want to leaflet Nailstone and whole of Bagworth.
- Cath trying to get event in more local papers.
- Can we think of places that flyer can go for free?
- People try and sell raffle tickets.
- Cath looking into insurance.
- Cath and Claire going to email places for raffle prizes. Have prioritised 15 places first of all then will approach more people.
- Next meeting – Parish Council Wed 26th Sept at 7pm.
- Helen has emailed Sarah about upcoming event – Older adult roadshow – free event Bagworth town Thursday 18th October
- Free health check, seated exercise session, mini pamper session, Free bowl of soup and roll. First come first serve. Can meet and talk with Age Uk etc.
- Sarah to create a book advertising the event.
Countyfile Children in Need Ramble
- Possibility of linking to Dan’s walk.
- Looking likely to be the 6th/7th
Any other buisness
- Would group be happy to lend marquee out for party? (20th October)
- Agreed that we will charge £50 and we would like them to help put up and take down.
- Will need to go up on the Sat and then taken down on the Sun.