481. Resolution to receive apologies for absence
482. Resolution to receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda
483. Public Questions – 10 minutes – members of the public are invited to address the council in respect of business itemised on the agenda. Matters raised but not itemised on the agenda can be noted by councillors BUT no decisions can be made by the council in this session other than to refer the matter to the next agenda for debate by the council.
484. Resolution to approve and sign the updated minutes of the Parish Council meeting of 26th September 2018
485. To discuss planning application 18/00942/OUT – erection of three dwellings, land off Veros Lane, Nailstone and agree actions
486. To discuss the cost implications for repairing the street lamp and agree actions
487. Date of next meeting
• Wednesday 28th November 2018, 7.00 PM